Community and Charity Participation
AS & WHEN is the sum of our Reputation, Image and Charitable Efforts, it is important to us! We simply believe, if you do good things, good things happen. This is a key part of AS & WHEN, our culture, our success and our future.
AS & WHENonians have donated their time, money and resources to the community and to charities.
WHY WE DO IT:
· It’s part of our culture!
· It’s part of our business plan!
· The belief that when you do good things, good things happen, it feels good and makes us successful in the long term.
HOW WE DO IT:
· Monetary donations – a percentage of every dollar earned is donated to the Food Banks Canada
· Gifts in kind - annual donation to the Colin Kressler Fund – the Golf tournament is the major fundraising event for the OVIG; a charity dedicated to promoting the social, health and recreational benefits of golf to visually impaired people throughout Ontario.
· Paid work day to volunteer